Both men and women can enjoy amazing results with elos™ Vein Therapy. Most clients report a high degree of satisfaction with the procedure and relief at no longer having to hide unsightly veins. The treated areas are noticeably clearer and in most cases the skin continues to improve with each successive treatment. Depending on the severity of your spider veins or skin imperfection, you may require 3 – 6 treatments.
There is no cure for spider and reticular veins. Although treatment does not prevent the development of new spider veins, the removal of existing veins can dramatically improve the appearance of the affected area, providing a more youthful, healthy look and an even color pattern to the skin.
SPIDER VEIN REMOVAL
Whether the result of pregnancy, hormones, genetics or age itself, varicose and smaller spider veins can cause your legs to look old even if they are toned. Our leg veins contain special one way valves to assist with proper circulation. However, increased pressure on the body from prolonged standing and walking can cause these valves to fail in susceptible individuals, which leads to the enlarged vessels that we know as varicose and spider veins. They seldom cause pain, but their looks alone can be a reason for treatment.
elos™ is the first and only technology that uses combined energies to effectively reduce the appearance of problem veins on the legs and face. Laser light and Bi-Polar Radio Frequency energies precisely target and heat the unwanted vein while protecting the surrounding skin in a non invasive manner. elos™ is truly the next generation of safe and effective vein treatment technology for small red and blue spider veins on the legs and face.
The Benefits of elos™ Laser Vein Therapy
- elos™ allows for treatment of large skin areas
- There are no needles, drugs or toxic chemicals used with elos™ vein therapy.
- elos™ is a faster procedure than many other vein therapies.
- There is little to no down time with elos™ vein therapy.
- The procedure has minimal complications or side effects.
- elos™results are longer lasting and aesthetically rewarding
- elos™is less traumatic to the surrounding skin compared to sclerotherapy.
- elos™Vein Therapy is less painful than sclerotherapy.
- elos™ therapy can be used on the face, legs and other parts of the body.
- Recovery is immediate.